Strategic Family and Individual Financial Planning Advisory
Like business, individuals, and family finances and sources of wealth constantly change as their life journey evolves. BernardFrank works with individuals, families, trusts, foundations, and groups to help put in place sustainable financial planning initiatives to safeguard their fiscal security and wellbeing.
The recent Harvard business review established that 70% of family businesses fail before the second generation gets a chance to take over. With an ever changing financial landscape. Developing a trusted financial advisory relationship will help you better prepared and manage your finances more effectively. Our personal financial planning team can help you review your finances and build a financial plan tailored to your needs. We do this through:
- Helping define your long-term financial goals and objectives
- Evaluating your current savings, pensions, and investment assets
- Retirement planning
- Family business restructuring, employees redundancy impact assessment, and mitigation including training
- Setting up and incubating family business
- Tailor personal financial training that suits individual, family, or group circumstances
- Family/individual asset and estate planning
- Identifying fiscal risks your family may face, and consider mitigation strategies
- Individual tax health checks and planning
- Individual financial risk assessment and mitigation planning.