© Copyright BernardFrank LLP 2022. All Rights Reserved. Powered by mtv.co.ke
BernardFrank is an Audit, Tax and Business Advisory company based in Nairobi Kenya, with projects footprint across Africa, Asia and Europe. We deliver evidence-based, future-ready Assurance and Management consulting solutions at all levels anchored on SMART local solutions with long term global business and development impact. Our team is composed of seasoned experts who have been in the international consulting and Accounting industry for a long period. We are a team of experts who gained experience through the ‘‘Big 4’’ and other international management consulting brands who besides having gained local and international practice experience, have also spent considerable time in practical hands-on experience in the corporate and public sector providing various strategic answers to institutional challenges, thus we have an edge to switch and deploy our tested approaches to meet our clients’ needs. The firm’s leadership understood from the outset that realizing those aspirations would depend on our ability to recruit, develop, and maintain a core of smart, talented and highly motivated professionals who share our common goal of professional services innovation. Employees at BernardFrank combine domain knowledge with process improvement to solve complex problems and create efficient, and sustainable change to organizations, governments, and individuals that we work with. Our Assurance and Management consulting practice is renowned for analytical rigor, acumen, and multidisciplinary perspective built upon a foundation of experience and innovation in helping clients solve complex problems.
We are seeking to recruit a pool of senior financial audit consultants with experience in public sector projects assurance engagements. The consultants should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Accounting, Finance, business-related degree or equivalent from a recognized university;
- Post Graduate diploma or other relevant certificates is an added advantage
- (CPA (K) or ACCA completion
- 2022 Professional membership in good standing - ICPAK or Equivalent.
- Other e.g. purchasing and supplies or any other relevant certificate
- Minimum 8 years audit experience in a busy and reputable audit firm is required. Big 4 audit experience is an added advantage
- Financial Audit in the public sector is required, with road sector and or development partner project Audits (Preferred)
- Robust experience in private sector and NGO audit and assurance experience
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a letter of application, a detailed CV clearly listing audit assignments undertaken, and proof of academic and professional qualification including proof of current ICPAK membership in good standing, or other comparable professional bodies.
Offer ended on March 31, 2022